Potential licensees include providers of engineering solutions who are not owner/operator companies or EPC contractors. These might be e-commerce
providers, systems developers, or value added resellers. The PIP License option is being ordered to facilitate the widest possible distribution and implementation
of the PIP Practices within the integrated information technology solutions ordered by those providers.
For more information about the PIP License e-mail:
or call 512.232.3040.
What is included in a PIP License?
- Licensees may contract for access to any or all of the PIP discipline Practices. Licensees are allowed to include PIP Practices and appropriate derivative works in their products as part of their overall integrated offering.
- License fees may be negotiated for individual disciplines or for all Practices. Terms and conditions are negotiable and may involve initial discounts to offset the costs of incorporation into the Licensee’s systems or products.
- Licensees may negotiate fees with their clients for their creation of appropriate derivative works and for PIP-related services to their clients on an individual, confidential basis. However, Licensees must agree that no additional fees will be charged for inclusion of the content of the PIP licensed Practices to their clients who are PIP Members or Subscribers. No restrictions or guidelines are suggested for those clients who are not PIP Members.
- PIP membership is not included with the purchase of a license. Licensees do not have the right to participate or vote on PIP teams and committees.
- Licensees will have the opportunity to attend PIP functions by special invitation. Licensees are listed on the PIP website with a link to their website if provided.