Progressive owner, engineering and construction companies all use PIP’s global Practices “as is,” creating value by minimizing Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and by facilitating knowledge capture.
To increase the asset lifecycle value of the engineering-procurement-construction process for the global marketplace, enhancing excellence in safety, reliability, and cost-effectiveness through maintaining current Practices which can be used seamlessly for both new construction and operations/maintenance.
PIP’s core values include:
- Efficiency – using streamlined, short cycle processes
- Expert content – most knowledgeable and highest quality
- Collaboration – harmonized development process
- Endurance – staying current to provide continual value
- Participation – volunteers participate in supporting PIP’s collaborative model
- Relevance – usable output “as is” and/or easily adaptable